- You must be a Brand Ambassador or above to participate.
- You must personally sponsor minimum 6 Brand Ambassadors (BAs) who purchase Platinum WP,boppy slipcover target Gold WP or Silver WP within the qualification period.
- You must indirect sponsor 18 BAs who purchase Platinum WP or 42 BAs who purchase Gold WP or 90 BAs who purchase Silver WP (LIMIT TO SECOND LEVEL).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Who is eligible to participate in this incentive?
A: iELKEN Moscow Victory Tour is open to all iELKEN members of participating macedonia dating site countries who are Brand Ambassador or above. If you are currently not a Brand Ambassador, please sign-up as brand ambassador by buying any Welcome Packs available in your country.
Q: What is included and not included in this trip?
A: A return airfares, accommodation custom written papers
and on-ground visitation arranged by company and standard meals are included. Other than companya��s organized on-ground activities, any additional activities that required in included in the trip itinerary and souvenir bought by individual participate will not be borne by the company.
Q: How do I track my progress?
A: Track the numbers of your direct sponsor, or log into your iELKEN Business Suites, your status will be reflected in the dashboard.
Q: What are the dates for the Trip?
A: iELKEN Moscow Victory Tour is a 5 Days 4 Nights Trip and the travel date will fall in November. Exact dates will be announced soon.
Q: Which markets are participating in this incentive?
A. This incentive is only open to BAs in Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Q. If I qualify for the trip but cannot attend, can I transfer the trip to someone else?
A: No. The iELKEN Moscow Victory Tour is non-transferable. If you cannot attend, you forfeit your qualification.
Q. What would happen if I did not stay active in one of the commissionable weeks during the campaign period?
A: If you dona��t stay active in one of the commissionable week during the campaign period, your direct sponsored or indirect sponsored BAs (regardless of any Welcome Packs bought) will not be calculated as part of the total BAa��s required.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The campaign is valid from 1 March until 23 September 2016 (11.59pm, GMT+8)
- The campaign is open to all new and existing members under the iELKEN Compensation Plan. Members who wish to participate in the campaign must fulfil all qualification criteria during the campaign period.
- Combination of BAs with purchase of Silver, Gold or Platinum is allowed. The ratio used is 1 Platinum equal to 2 Gold or 4 Silvers.
- The incentive is non-transferable and not exchangeable for cash or products.
- Qualifiers are required to travel on their own expense to the assembly point which is the airport in their respective countries.
- Qualifiera��s passport must have validity period of 6 months from the trip return date. The Company will not be responsible for any delay or rejection at any port of entry.
- Qualifiers are responsible for their own Visa Documentations at their own cost and expense.
- The Company will not be responsible for any events beyond its control such as including but not limited to (i) Force majeure events (e.g. flight delay/postponement/cancellation, strikes, natural disaster and/or any other events beyond anyonea��s control); (ii) loss or damage to personal effects (e.g. passport,personal belongings, etc) arising from personal carelessness or negligence; (iii) accident resulting in injury caused to oneself or others arising from personal carelessness or negligence; (iv) loss or damage to property belonging to the Company or others arising from personal carelessness or negligence; (v) being stopped by or apprehended by authorities for law-breaking whether in resident country or at the campaign destination.
- The Company may, at its sole discretion, after investigation is carried out suspend or terminate the membership of a member if the Company is of the opinion (in which case the opinion shall be final) that any of the members has violated the Rules & Regulations of the Company. The member in question who is under and/or remain under investigation by the Company is prohibited from participating in any Company activities including but not limited to travel campaigns, seminars, training and incentive programme even though he has qualified.
- The Company reserves the right to vary any of its Terms & Conditions or qualifying criteria at any time without prior notice or the need to assign any reasons thereto.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the campaign or change the destination in case of adverse unforeseeable circumstance (e.g. SARS/ H1N1), government restrictions or any other force majeure events. However, qualifiers who voluntarily withdraw from the campaign cannot carry forward their entitlement to the following campaign and cannot be exchanged for cash, credit or in kind.
- The Company discourages participants who have a pre-existing medical health condition (e.g. heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, pregnancy, etc.) and the elderly from participating in the seminar as it involves long hours of travel involving air, road and/or sea. In spite of the foregoing, participants who still insist in participating the campaign hereby acknowledge that they have been advised accordingly by the Company against participation but would do so at their own risk and agree that the Company will not be responsible or be held liable for any untoward incidents arising from their anticipation at any time before, during and after the campaign.
- Any decisions of the Elken Management is final and binding and no correspondence or appeal will not beA�entertained.
- Elken reserves the absolute right to amend any of the above stated Terms & Conditions as and when required without giving prior notice or reasons/justifications.
- In the event of any inconsistency or ambiguity among the versions of the Terms and Conditions in other languages, the English version shall prevail.
Sam joined as BA in Week 22 and recruited 24 BAs that purchase Platinum by end of the campaign period. Sam did not stay active in Week 26 but in this week, Sam recruited 6 BAs that purchase Platinum. Sam did not qualify for one ticket because this 6 Platinum are not counted and Sam did not manage to meet campaign criteria of 24 Platinum.
Q: If I have fulfilled my requirement (in terms of number of direct Bas required) before the campaign ends, do I still need to stay active until the campaign end?
A: No. You are not required to stay active throughout the campaign period. We encourage you to stay active so you could continue to enjoy your commission and benefits offered by the company.
Joanne joined as BA in Week 30 and sponsored 48 BAs by end of Week 36. Joanne did not stay active from Week 37 until Week 39. Joanne is still entitled for one ticket.